POSITION TITLE: Regional Director of Sales (DOS) – RecogNation
REPORTS TO: National Director of Sales and Client Services
SUMMARY: The DOS will be responsible for Prospecting, Acquiring, Growing, and Enhancing New Business Opportunities primarily for RecogNation while representing Baudville Brands as a whole. Individuals will be responsible for New Business Development Activities within their assigned territory. Activities may include (not limited to) the following: Prospecting, Networking, Working Tradeshows, Conducting Web Demo’s & On-Site Presentations, Generating Proposals, Responding to RFP’s, Positioning of Appropriate Products & Services, Contract Negotiation, Providing On-Site Training, and Ensuring Customer Satisfaction.
- Identify, explore, develop & convert enterprise prospect sites into new business opportunities for RecogNation and Baudville Brands.
- Meet/exceed sales performance quotas & metrics.
- Identify, develop and position the appropriate value proposition for RecogNation and Baudville Brands service offerings with prospective clients.
- Schedule and conduct web demonstrations / on-site meetings to educate prospective clients on the benefits of our products, programs and service offerings.
- Generate and present sales proposals to prospective clients.
- Become an expert in one’s knowledge of RecogNation’ s and Baudville Brands products & service offerings; while, mastering the art of translating that knowledge into accurate and meaningful solutions for our clients.
- Demonstrate a strong customer focus and commitment to quality service.
- Develop a strong partnership with Client Services team members.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with team members while assimilating oneself into Baudville Brands culture of recognition and excellence.
- Maintain a high level professionalism in daily interactions with customers, co-workers, superiors, etc.
- Maintain weekly account/activity reports for the purposes of business reporting.
- Willingness to travel (nationally) up 25% of time for tradeshows, prospective client meetings, and current customer engagements.
IDEAL CANDIDATE TRAITS:
- Proven ability to prospect, develop and close new business opportunities for an organization.
- Highly motivated professional with excellent communication skills.
- Must have a high self-confidence and possess the ability to excel in a goal-oriented environment.
- Possess a relational and service oriented approach to interactions with others.
- Strong computer skills with a proficiency in Excel, CRM’s, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Openness to coaching and constructive feedback; ability to translate coaching into action.
- Team player that is willing to support others for the benefit of the organization.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Excellent listening and relationship building skills.
- Excellent follow through and task completion skills.
- Desire to become a Subject Matter and Industry Expert in the area of Employee Engagement.
|Education||Bachelor’s degree is preferred.|
|Experience||5+ years of B2B consultative new business development experience is a must. Experience with travel and face to face presentations is strongly desired.|
|Physical Demands||Must be able to travel and work tradeshow booths where prolonged standing and physical activity is required. Requires attentiveness and computer operation for prolonged periods. Must satisfactorily pass a drug test.|
|Confidentiality||Must be able to work with confidential records in a professional manner.|
|Initiative||Must be a self-starter and driven individual. Must be able to make independent decisions quickly and handle a heavy workload at times. Must take complete ownership for one’s results and effectiveness.|
|Skills/Abilities||Able to maintain good, stable working relationships. Strong organizational and time management skills required. Must be deadline oriented. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate professionally with people at all levels of the organization. Ability to handle stressful situations. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Requires strong attention to detail. Must be able to use a computer for extended periods of time.|
|Interpersonal Communications||Must have a professional and helpful manner. Must have excellent verbal, written and listening skills. Must be able to interact with various people at all levels of the organization and external contacts. Ability to communicate clearly and concisely; graciously deal with all types of customers. Work harmoniously and effectively with others.|
|Supervision||No supervision and management skills are required; however, found to be a plus.|